Tuesday 29 September 2009

Look who's for sale . . .



Just listed in my Etsy Shop, the sweetest Bear Angel, just in time to grace your Christmas Tree, or standing on her own. Crafted from 100% Warm and Natural needled cotton quilt bat with a hand sculpted head and face, a pretty cotton dress in a holly print with red machine embroidery and silver ruffled lame trim, real feather wings, and adorned with a lovely gold and silver metallic ribbon heart. She is truly one of a kind



You can see her in her entirity HERE on my Art page, or check her out in my Etsy Shop!




6 comments:

  1. Marie!! She is absolutely cute and lovely!! I love her!!huggga! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, Marie... your Bear Angel is just divine! She is sooo cute... I'm sure she'll soon be sold and be a treat under someone's Christmas tree for this year. Just wonderful, exquisite, fun work, my friend--you are a wonder!! :o) Hope you got some rest, and that your late work night wasn't too bad. I'm late getting here, a busy day. 'm just in from doing some gardening, getting a start on fall clean up. A cup of tea first then a shower...can't wait! It's turned chilly here. I had woolen socks on while working outside! Happy Day, dear friend, hope we get a chance to catch up soon. LOVE YOU HEAPS!! ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've got a real talent for these. Are you making more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is really beautiful Marie.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling! Linda in Washington

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!