Thursday 29 April 2010

There's a new gal on the block!



I finally got around to posting my mouse doll on Etsy. She is called Millie and I think she is a delightful little character.



She stands 8 inches tall and is capable of standing all on her own, without the aid of a doll stand.



I just love how she turned out. I love her little soft sculptured cap with it's paper roses and flowers adorning it.



I love her chubby little legs and arms, and her sweet little white cotton apron with it's lace trim and pretty blue bow in the back.



I also love her cute little shiny black eyes. I think she is a real pleaser all round and is sure to add that special something to the discerning doll collectors showcase.



I really had a lot of fun making her. It will be hard to send her along to a new home, but send her out there I must. It helps to pay the rent, and we do like to eat. ☺



You can find out more about her and how you can make her yours HERE at my Etsy shop. Thanks!



7 comments:

  1. She is super cute...I don't like mice but I love her! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just adorable, Marie! But then, so is everything you create...except your food--it's not adorable, it's delicious!

    Hope you're having a lovely spring day--much love sent to you from sunny (finally!) California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are really looking cuter and cuter. I love this mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing that adorable mouse. I loved it. You are very talented. I also love all of the pictures that you share on your blog; they are beautiful and light my soul.
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Millie! You are as great a seamtress as you are an artist.
    Good work my talented sweet friend.
    Hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely adorable and cute!! she is lovely!! Huggss and have a nice week end, xoxoxox gloria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!