Friday 10 January 2014

Friday Finds

 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

 A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy.  I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy.  I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!

  photo 253cbd09edb5990633b5652cd0969fc7_zpse0598568.jpg

Crochet Food at Still Vauriens.  I have two grandsons who have a play kitchen and this type of thing would be fabulous for them.  I just wish I had lots of scraps of different coloured yarns to use.  And a better command of the French language because the whole page is in French.   Bring on Google Translate!

 photo a8b8a5496eafbcd621d5b93a23241de9_zps2e0c434a.jpg

A crochet Daschund.   I have a daughter in law who would love this!  Isn't it adorable.   You can find the pattern here.

 photo e95b93d358eb4cade9bf813bf7e98fcc_zps4b994c8d.jpg

Sweet Potato Streusal Muffins from Sugar Dish Me.   These look fabulous and I just adore sweet potatoes.   I am putting these on my list of must bakes for 2014!

 photo val-acc-3-panel-full-view-480-wm-notime_zpsd131ecf7.jpg

A fabulous tutorial on how to make this beautiful accordian Valentines Card.   You can find the tutorial over on Stamp Simply.   I am always on the look out for a unique Valentine to make for the Toddster each year!   Last year I made him a Matchbox Valentine.

 photo Valentinefortodd_zpsa03dea1e.jpg

He loved it.

 photo DSCF5777_zps99c4037b.jpg

belVita breakast biscuits.I like the Apricot and Yogurt Crunch ones.  I have always loved eating cookies for breakfast.  Now I can and be eating healthy at the same time.


 photo Conversation-Hearts-Rice-Krispies-Treats_zps64fc33bb.jpg

Chunky Conversation Heart  Rice Crispie Treats.  Find out how on Food, Family and Finds.  Oh how I wish my grandkiddos lived closer.  These are something they would just love.

 photo 6cf6f81fd9c4f833b01ce2a5964bcefd_zps4ccd8079.jpg

Homemade Bird Feeders for the kids to make.  They use simple things we all have around the house and natural ingredients.  I love it!  You can find out how here on What Do We Do All Day.

 photo 438c24757421eb79a241ba39644d8f82_zps142d69dd.jpg

Free Valentines Day Printables on This Girl's Life.   I wish I was smart enough to be able to create things like this myself.   But I am not.   I need a teenager in the house to show me how!

 photo mitt-new_zpseac7b4f5.jpg

A tutorial to make these sweet Heart Oven Mitts.   I own quite a few of these type of oven mitts and I can tell you first hand that they are fabulous.  I like them better than oven gloves.   Seriously.   The Tutorial is here, on Inside the Paper Box.  

 photo c4ef2aef5d4648e3c1b82179599e78fd_zps303ee00a.jpg

The most adorably cute cupcake box printable I have ever seen.  It is available as an instant download in this Etsy shop, Claudine Hellmuth.   People are so smart!

And that is it for this week's Friday Finds.  I hope you saw something which you like too!

A thought to carry with you through today . . .

 ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯)
  `*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸


The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
~Johann von Goethe 

* ჱܓ♥ *
(¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
         `•.¸.•´ ჱܓ♥*“  



 

There's a tea party going on today in The English Kitchen. 
Yes, it's a repost.  I hab a code . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!