Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

 photo Springbunny.jpg   

(click here and come right back.)


 In the glorious Easter Story,
a troubled world can find
Blessed reassurance
and enduring peace of mind . . . 
For though we grow discouraged
with this world we're living in,
There is comfort just in knowing
God has triumphed over sin . . . 
For our Saviour's resurrection
was God's way of telling men
That in Christ we are eternal
and in Him we live again . . . 
And to know life is unending
And God's love is endless, too,
Makes our daily tasks and burdens
so much easier to do . . .
And our earthly trials and troubles
are but guideposts on the way
To the love and life eternal
that God promised Easter Day.
~Helen Steiner Rice

 I couldn't think of a nicer way to wish you all a Happy Easter than to share the worlds of Helen Steiner Rice with you.   I hope your day is blessed to overflowing with the joy that this most special day brings to each of us.

 photo SAM_4198_zps497542cb.jpg 

Cooking in The English Kitchen today  . . . .  a delicious Kitchen Sink Granola, mirrored after my favourite peanut butter, oatmeal, raisin, peanut, coconut, chocolate chip cookie!

Have a truly beautiful day and blessed day!  He lives!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░L░O░V░E⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 


 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Marie and Todd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you both, have a lovely peaceful day. The video clip was amazing Marie, brought tears to my eyes! I saw Dolly Parton live many, many years ago in Liverpool. She was incredible, but I've never heard that song before. Just beautiful! Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace and Joy to you..! And T and M:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same to all of you. Love and hugs and blessings to you all. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a note, I saw Dolly Parton sing this on the CMA awards back in the mid 1980's. It was very touching and I have never forgotten the way it made me feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you had a lovely Easter. My heart is touched by the music and messages of this season. As our hymn says,I truly do stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me.

    I don't know how I will get to sleep tonight. I don't know how I will fit my head on the pillow and it is all your fault. Reading all the kind things you said about me on my post has given me a "big head". Now I don't know what to do. I might never be able to get a hat on again. Thank you for your kindness but in truth it is you who sets the good example for me. I admire you very much and love you to bits. You bless my life. Have a great week dear friend. Hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lura, I am like you, I do stand all amazed as well. That is my favourite hymn.

    I hope you slept well. You are a treasure to me and always will be. Love you to bits. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!