Friday 20 March 2015

Friday Finds


 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy. I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!


 photo 97925a54e02582345e6b44e20bd927af_zpsqvtk5gyl.jpg

For all the little Ninja Turtles in your life.   Crochet Ninja Turtle hats.   Free Pattern from Holy Jeans and My Favourite Things.

 photo 6a2b80ad835d759f137dc65f34b80646_zpsrzznxsmo.jpg

All Natural Room Scents.   From The Yummy Life.  I am going to try some of these.  Natural has to be better for you than those sprays.

 photo bb2_zpsverukwbk.png

The cutest Bunny Cake for Easter, ever . . .

 photo cut up bunn_zpsvw9oxvik.png

Completely old school, from the makers of Angel Flake Coconut.   As found on  Sillybees Chickadees.  I have made this cake this way before. It's adorable.

 photo easter eggs_zpsc7lczk3f.jpg

String Easter Egg Garland.   An easy to do Tutorial from A Crafty Endeavor.   Simple.

 photo c9dd6eb62edfc75793114f37f5030176_zpsk7pozbgm.jpg

How to Caramelize Onions in the Microwave.   From Alton Brown.  I will be trying these.

 photo a5b4fced0854e30c4164b0439ed08313_zpstmvziw3w.jpg

How the professional's grease their pans.  Professional Bakery Pan Grease.   From  Woodland Bakery Blog.

 photo b65db953b2a486a9f8ff15c92971da6b_zps12tnqaok.jpg

Make your own Taco Seasoning.   Has to be better than the ready made stuff we buy which is filled with salt and preservatives.   From $5 Dinners.

 photo 06c8bc7ffa8b095231ee4c0c9feea4b0_zpsnv1w0ntr.jpg

How to make your house feel clean, even when you don't have a lot of time to spend on it.   From Frugal Living Mom.

 photo e288b779bf51988854b9d230a65e70bb_zpsr272smju.jpg

The Miracle Laundry Whitening Solution.  Concentrated Cleaning Power.   From One Good Thing.

 photo d492c7bbff524f70576badbb39552175_zpsonkgplja.jpg

Finally, I love, LOVE these cute little zippered coin purses.  ADORABLE.  From  Chick Chick Sewing.   She has an Etsy Shop where you can buy patterns.

And that is it for this week.  I hope you found something of interest here.  I know I did!

A thought to carry with you through today  . . .


 ❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
Two things define you.
Your patience when you have nothing,
and your attitude when you have everything.
~unkown
❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥



 photo DSCN1075_zpsvb1we0ox.jpg

Cooking in The English Kitchen today  . . . Tropical Grilled Chicken with a Fresh Pineapple Salsa.   Deliciously light!


Have a wonderful Friday my dear friends!   Don't forget there is going to be a total eclipse today.  It starts here about 8:30 this morning.    Also  . . . . don't forget . . .

 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

 And I do too!


5 comments:

  1. Morninng Marie from a rather misty greay morning, not sure we will see much of teh eclipse but no doubt it will go very dark around 9.30. Like the idea of the carmalized onions,,,will check that one out, thanks as always for searching out all these wonderful ideas for us..
    much love to you Todd and Mitzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have made that cute bunny cake. Coconut was not a favorite when my children were small, so I would just frost and decorate with jelly beans. That chicken sounds very yummy with the pineapple salsa. I'll need to check out your recipe. Happy first day of Spring !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Marie--happy Friday! Is it Friday already??!! Oh, but that bunny cake reminds me of one my Mom made when my sister & I were little... memories!! She probably used that very same recipe idea! Good home ideas this week--thank you! Wishing you all there a HAPPY weekend :o) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Friday Finds..It has brought me some very god ideas!
    Marie..I made that bunny cake too when my girls were little..I had a book that showed you elephants..an angel etc..I lent it to a client and never got it back:(
    However cakes have changed a lot and I think I have a few pages photocopied..I did these in the 70's:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sybil. I Hope you were able to view some of the eclipse! It did get very dark here! Love and hugs to you, Mary and Masy also! xoxo

    Thanks Pam! I am sure anyone who was a mom over the past thirty to forty years has made that cake! It's a really fun cake! Happy First Day of Spring to you too! xoxo

    Thanks Tracy! I bet it is the same cake too! Wishing you a very happy weekend also! xoxo

    Ahh, I know the book you are talking about Monique!! I think I had the same book. I still may. I am going to go and have a look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!