Friday 7 August 2015

Friday Finds . . .

  photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg


A few of the wow moments and things that I find each week that tickle my fancy. They might even tickle yours!

 photo cf29b159e7bc85642a14716aba58c580_zpsfm9lp22a.jpg

This is posted as a Mother's Day Project, but this tea towel cake with accessories could be for any occasion and I am thinking specifically bridal showers here, but it would also be cute as a Christmas Gift with Christmas Print Tea Towels and accessories.   Found on Aly and Ash.

 photo eebb4e50d74e4d3e59bd6a6b49111acd_zpspokhf3wl.jpg

I love this really pretty Autumnal Hydrangea Wreath!  And looking at the tutorial on A Night Owl, it's really simple to make!

 photo 7213e754cd22baf4a0b7ef51962a1e4e_zps7ti7pqag.jpg

We actually already do this in our house.  Towel racks on the back of bedroom doors to help maximize the storage space available.  There just isn't enough room in the bathroom for everyone's towels.  From Listotic.

 photo Fabric-Crafts-2011-011_zpsfo2ezvkl.jpg

No sewing skills needed, wrap and go pillow cover.  From Organize and Decorate Everything.

 photo homemade-burger-buns-recipe-3_zpsutuaqnkh.jpg

Homemade Burger Buns.   From Roxanna's Home Baking.  I think even I could make these. lol

 photo 65dc9571c013a56b00cac5cb90b9e79f_zpspaf3qhvy.jpg

Ten Ways to Up-cycle Milk Jugs. We don't get milk jugs like this over here, but we could still adapt these ideas to other plastic containers.  From My List of Lists.

 photo 761b1904aba7888924840c4831ff8934_zpsilobgi3n.jpg

How to make Fantasy Fairy Wings.   I love this idea.  Complete Tutorial.  Found on CDHM.

 photo 26a3b679a954a697e4cc72cbc01084c7_zpsviqqgq90.jpg

Did you do this with gum wrappers when you were growing up?   Folded Paper Bracelets.   I remember doing this.  I liked the Juicy Fruit Gum Wrappers best.   Found on Pickle Bums.

 photo muomicronlambdaupsilonbetaomicronthetakappaeta 0_zpsjsaxl732.jpg

Now, this is a really cute idea.   Felt Roll Pencil Carrier for when school starts.  Found on Mama From Greece.  It is in Greek but there is a translate button and it is a complete pictorial tutorial.

 photo 45a4c6f6d74bac6f691e09cfd2422e35_zpsqqm7kzcu.jpg

I love these Vintage Looking Labels.   A free Printable from Budget Decorator.

And that's it for this week!  I hope that you found something that you were interested in here today!

A thought to carry with you as you go through the rest of your day . . .

❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
Each day offers us the gift of being a special occasion
if we can simply learn that as well as giving,
it is blessed to receive with grace and a grateful heart.
~Sarah Ban Breathnach
❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥

 photo SAM_3182_zps0cc7a30e.jpg 

Cooking in my kitchen today  . . .  a delicious homemade Honeyed Pizza Dough.

Have a wonderful Friday! Don't forget . . .

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!


7 comments:

  1. Those labels are just gorgeous. I wish someone could magically appear and help me fix this place and make it great. I couldhave so much fun with all the things you provide each week.

    Enjoy your day Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzan! There are just not enough hours in any day are there? That's how I feel. I wish I could do everything, but alas. Money and time are my limitations! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Marie! Ooo... I LOVE that autumnal hydrangea wreath--gorgeous! I'm fasting today, so those burger buns are making my tum rumble... LOL! Glittery fairy wings--every girls needs some of those, right?! ;o) That felt pencil roll is fun--no sew too!We're making pizza tomorrow for a Saturday at-home pizza-movie night. I might have to add a bit of honey to my dough--thanks for the wonderful pizza dough recipe, Marie! Happy weekend to all of you there ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always nice to see all the different things you find. It's true we all have different gifts. Nice they share their ideas. Hope your Friday is a fantastic one !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute finds as always marie..and the buns look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tracy! So happy you liked so many of my finds! I really like the autumnal hydrangea wreath. You should try the crust. It's really nice! Love you and a happy weekend! Love and hugs right back.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is true Pam about the different gifts. I love the sharing of good things we can find on the internet. Double edged sword unfortunately as there is a lot of bad also, but we just need to be careful. Have a fab weekend! xoxo

    THanks Monique! I am going to try the buns! Right now I usually buy brioche burger buns which are wonderful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!