Friday 8 July 2016

Friday Finds . . .

  photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

A few of the things I discover each week that pique my interest and that I think you might like too.

Enjoy!

 

From Ravelry.  He's so cute!  I love it! 


 

Pineapple Upside Down Cake Fudge.   From Culinary Concoctions by Peabody.  It looks delicious!



 

Carrot and Zucchini Bars, from My Kitchen Escapades.  These look fabulous! 

 

I love, LOVE this tote.  Its a free pattern from Mama in a Stitch.   Really loving the pompoms!

 

Different oils and their uses.


 

50 Ideas to Organize your Home.   From The Budget Decorator.  Some of these are really good.

 

Building a Basic Stockpile with $5 a week.  Probably a bit more here in the UK.  From Little House Living.  

  

Meals in a Jar.  From Smithsonian Mag.  Everything from Pancakes to Backribs.  Just add water.

 

How to freeze eggs.  From  Money Saving Queen.



 

No source, but what a pretty idea.  Simply drill holes in your fence and stuff with marbles.

 

Summer Boredom Box.   I remember those days.  From Simply This and That.

 

From Simply Recipes.   Corn on the Cob in the Microwave.   This is perfect for when you are only doing a couple of cobs, but if you are feeing a whole family the old fashioned way is probably quicker!

 

Snow Drops Reversible Cowl.  A free crochet pattern from Moogly.

 

Optimal Vegetable Storage, from Stone Soup.



And I am going to end it here because my mouse is being really annoying this morning.  Its not co-operating at all!  I hope that you found something useful here today!


A thought to carry with you through today . . .


`*.¸.*´Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ`*.¸.*´Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ`*.¸.*´
 See the light in others
and treat them as if 
that is all that you see.
~Dr Wayne Dyer
`*.¸.*´Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ`*.¸.*´Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ`*.¸.*´


Spiritual Enlightenment   


 photo SAM_7781_zpsfebfad5e.jpg

In The English Kitchen today  . . .  Lemon Verbena Custards.


Happy Friday!  Whatever you get up to, be safe and don't forget!


 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

And I do too!!

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie.

    I have spent more time in queues trying to change some details about cars. Three times, in three days and then the lady tells me that I need to get more paperwork. I could have cried.

    This afternoon I went to quilt shop and bought three different quilt kits from Tilda. Ouch about the bill but they are all so pretty. Now mum is pretty much grilling me about them and she has looked at the more than I because I have been out with Bethany. I hate how mum questions me all day every day. Then when she runs out of questions she starts over.

    Oh well time for me to go and take Pip to her performance for tonight. Only three shows to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a saint Suzan. You really are. Ohh, I love Tilda anything! I have a few of her books, but have never been able to afford the kits. Perhaps one day! Love and hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Marie, dull start down here but might brighten up later. I am going out with Muriel a neighbour for lunch, think we will go,to,the garden centre.....I helped her change her gas supplier and this is my reward LOL..she is one of these folks that you can't help but she wants to repay you !....love your finds as always. I think these meals in a jar are great ideas I'm going to look at them again and also the space saving, we can always do with that kind of idea ! Hope you are going to have a nice day, take care nGod Bless xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always lovely finds:) When my mouse does that it's usually the battery..or in the latest case,I dropped the mouse on the floor:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my first batch of fresh corn on the cob yesterday. I'll have to try out that 4 minute idea! It's just me here so the microwave would work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We ended up with not such a bad day Sybil! I love going to Garden centres. I could spend hours browsing! God bless! xoxo

    I changed the batteries the day before Monique. I think maybe the weather is affecting it? (Or me!) lol xoxo

    If we could get decent corn here Pam, it would be perfect for us as well. Sadly we cannot. The corn they sell in the shops for some odd reason they husk it for you already and you know when that happens it deteriorates right away! Blah! We tried to grow our own one year from seed, but we just get too much rain here. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!