Friday 19 August 2016

My Friday Finds . . .

  photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

A few of the things I find each week which pique my curiosity or inspire me to want to do something, create something, cook something, or become a better person! I hope they will pique your curiosity or inspire you in some way as well!

 

This could come in very handy.   I have a few cast iron pieces.  Found on Common Sense Homesteading.

 

Food for thought.  No pun intended.  From Lady Lee's Home.   There is some great information here!

 

Cat Bookmarks from Mr Printables.  Cute!

 

Its not as far off as we suppose and will be here before we know it.  A free printable 2017 calendar.  From Simple As That.

 

Glue and Food Colouring Cosmic Sun Catchers.  What a neat trick and so pretty too.  Kids will love doing this!  From Babble Dabble Do.  What fun!

 

Patchword Bag Tutorial.  From DIY Tutorial Ideas.

 

Homestories A to Z.  Five tips for decorating around a television.  The elephant in the room.

 

Five simple and stunning crochet edges and how to do them.  From  The Craftsy Blog.

  

Turn a sweater into a cardigan with stunning results.   This is so pretty.  From My Two Butterflies.

 

Little Fishy Cupcakes.  From Two Sisters Crafting.  So cute!

 

Free tutorial for a bedside pocket organiser.   This could come in very handy.   Sew Can She.

 

Topsy Fish Tail Braid Tutorial.  From Lulu's.   How to.   Lovely.   It looks so simple to do.

 

From Running with Sisters (love the name), a Pandora Ribbon Bracelet.  Love this! Complete how to.

 

Honeycomb Ornament Tutorial from Gabby Creates.   You could do this without a machine of course, but it would take a lot of cutting.  Not impossible however!

 

Bullet Journaling.  Ten Tutorials.   I would love to do this.  From Dawn Nichole Designs.

 

20 Gift Ideas to make from fat quarters.   From the Hobbycraft Blog.

 

Its Always Autumn.  The Classic Tee.   A free pattern.

 

You know it all makes sense.

And that's my finds for this week.  I hope something caught your eye!

A thought to carry with you through today . . .

⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰
Speak in such a way that 
others love to listen to you.
Listen in such a way that
others love to speak to you.
~Unknown
 ⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰⊰✿⊰
 
That Unknown is sure a smart person!

Spiritual Enlightenment

 photo DSCN8636_zpsr00yklyd.jpg

Mmmm . . .  Artichoke and Chicken Casserole.  In The English Kitchen today.  That looks like a mighty big plate full.  Truth be told, I always eat from a sandwich plate.  It looks a lot more than it really is.  ;-)  Oh to be able to eat from a regular plate and not worry about it.  And I am still fat  . . .

We are off to the Dog Groomers this morning.  That sure came around fast!  It doesn't seem two weeks since we had it last done, but it's been 8!  Have a happy Friday! Be blessed! Don't forget . . .



═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!!



8 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie. As usual you have found some wonderful things. I think the Christmas ornament is made from die cut pieces. It would certainly make it easier to do.

    We used to always eat from side plates. The new dinner set came with rules. That is you can only fill the white section of the plate. So it is about the same size. Our poor exchange student was perplexed when we served this very tall 6'1" inch teen her meal on a small plate. We told her it was just our way and if she wanted more she was more than welcome. She also grew to love the fruit bowl.

    God bless you today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is from die cut pieces for sure Suzan. You could cut from hand if you didn't have a die cutter, but it would be a lot of cutting for sure! God bless your day/night also! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi Marie Thanks you always lift my spirit. Found out we have to move as they are selling this house hate moving. Found a few things I like. Love the Friday Fines.oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((((((hugs)))))) I am so sorry to read that Cathyjo! I am praying you are able to find a new place that is affordable and comfortable asap! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun stuff Marie..you are like me..interested in seeing everything..one girl I follow just made a whole set of exterior furniture like Restoration Hardware..I cannot believe everything she does..The Art Of Doing Things:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I will have to look her up for sure Monique! Sounds fascinating! I have tons of ideas but am lacking in the physical ability to do things. I need a son in law that lives closer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great ideas ...again...your wonderful Marie how you find time to find all these facinating ideas for us...Today like you has been dog grooming day....I am lucky though in that Maggie comes to the house sets up her table etc washes Masy in the sink ! Thankfully she is small enough...then comes the drying, I don't think she likes that but I don't go through to see what's going on !..then it's trimming etc. I'm always amazed how long it all takes usually around 2 hours...I had forgotten that the day was grooming day so had to leave Masy with Maggie and Mary !...when I came home it was to see a new wee dog, don't know who she belongs to but she thinks she belongs to me LOL....she is now lying sound asleep. Does Mitzie have a nap after being...done...?...
    Hope you have had a lovely day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitzie is always exhuasted after being done Sybil! I think it is just very, very stressful for her. I think it is for any dog. Mitzie doesn't like it at all. Love and hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!